- Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training
- Strengthening the Interdisciplinary Team
- The Inevitability Of Conflict: Advanced Skills for Managing Client and Team Problems
- Moving Through Impasse: Preventions and Interventions
- Talking A Different Talk: Understanding Different Processing Styles
- Navigating The Emotional Currents of Divorce
- How To Talk To a Prospective Client About Collaborative Practice
- Talk To Your Client So Your Client Will Listen: Listen So Your Client Will Talk
- The Art of Mediation: Deepening Skills
- Trainings Given
All of our trainings are designed with a participatory approach to learning. We have created a teach-demonstrate-practice model that enables those who attend a training to leave with increased confidence and a deeper understanding of how to apply the concepts and skills to their own professional work.
In our Collaborative Law Practice trainings we show dynamic videos that demonstrate the collaborative team working together with ‘real’ clients on real issues, facilitating clients through the emotional, legal and financial aspects of their divorce…preview DVDs
These highly acclaimed Collaborative Practice videos are currently being used in law schools in courses on Alternative Dispute Resolution.